At HLB Sheehan Quinn we are passionately committed to having a positive impact within our community. Our ethos both in Ireland and as part of our global community is centred on working together and supporting local initiatives. This year all HLB firms globally are coming together to celebrate #HLBCommunities Day.
We are delighted to team up with Focus Ireland in order to raise vital funds and promote awareness of Focus Ireland's vital work to challenge homelessness in Ireland.
Any donations are greatly appreciated and all funds raised will be going direct to Focus Ireland.
Please support our GoFundMe page https://www.gofundme.com/hlb-coastal-camino-for-focus-ireland
Coastal Camino for Focus Ireland
Meeting Point: St. James Church, James Street @7:30, Saturday 8th June 2019
St. James Church, James Street to Bray Seafront
1. St. James Church to Christ Church Cathedral 1.3km
2. Christ Church Cathedral to Hanover Quay 3.7km
3. Hanover Quay to Merrion Gates 4.1km
Route Part I 9.1km
4. Merrion Gates to Seapoint Tower 4.0km
5. Seapoint Tower to Joyce Tower 4.8km
6. Joyce Tower to Convent Road, Dalkey 1.5km
Route Part II 10.3km
7.Convent Road, Dalkey to Station Road, Killiney 2.1km
8. Station Road to St. James Church Crinken, Shankill 5.6km
9. St. James Church Crinken (Shankill) to Bray Seafront 3.1km
Route Part III 10.8km
Total Route 30.2km
We would be delighted if you would join us or appreciate any support you can offer.
If you are interested in joining us for all or indeed part of the walk please contact Shauna on 01-2915265 or firstname.lastname@example.org