MARKETING ASSISTANT - PART TIME
HLB Sheehan Quinn provide quality accountancy services and business advice to entrepreneurial and owner managed businesses. The award winning firm, based in Dublin and Wexford, continues to grow its client base and services.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Graduate based at our Sandyford office. This part time role offers the successful applicant an exciting opportunity to gain in Marketing and Business Development.
- Manage and organise content for marketing materials, editorials and press releases.
- Manage and update all social media networks and website to ensure that information is always updated and timely in line with new ideas and strategies.
- Organise and manage email marketing campaigns through our databases and email.
- Continually renew and improve in conjunction with management team, literature, presentations and advertising material.
- Organise branded merchandise and promotional material for various events and conferences.
- Provide administration support to senior team.
- Ensure that all members of staff have the relevant information and up to date professional profiles.
- Carry out market research campaigns for new and existing services.
- Assist in on-going projects in the firm, including rebranding updates and sector-focused marketing campaigns.
- Actively participate in and contribute to monthly business development meetings.
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Not afraid to take responsibility with a “can do” attitude.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint and excel
- Proficient with social media
- Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent in all manners of communication.
- Above all we are looking for someone with an excellent attitude, high work rate and a willingness to learn!
Support and leadership will be provided by our experienced marketing adviser along with our Partners and Senior Management.
Please send your application to email@example.com - Deadline 17th August 2018.